Head/Development Chef, £40,000 - £45,000 salary, BRAND NEW Gelato & Italian concept, Manchester.
A Chef with a creative mind and experience in working with Gelato/Ice cream is required to work alongside the Management team and multi-million pound company to grow a new and exciting concept. Ideal opportunity for an imaginative Head/Development Chef to be involved with an exciting project from the very beginning!
- Develop recipes, ideas and brand direction from the start.
- Have freedom to use your flair, run with exciting ideas and push dishes as far as they can go.
- Work alongside a world-famous Michelin Chef developing unique and exciting ideas.
- Generate excitement for the brand by taking your ideas to locations in the style of pop up restaurants in city centre locations.
- Be heavily involved in planning and organising the opening of a Manchester based restaurant.
- Build your team around the ideas you have created.
This amazing opportunity would be ideal for a Head Chef or Head Pastry Chef who has experience of working with Gelato and has the creative and developmental thinking to put exciting twists and ideas on existing recipes as well as developing new ones. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in 2 Michelin starred kitchen to develop your ideas.
In accordance and compliance with the "Asylum and Immigration Act 1996" all applicants applying for the above position will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, at this point in time we are unable to accept applications from anyone not living in the U.K.
E-mail your CV now or call 07957 695 883 for this and many more exciting opportunities.